2011-02-21

Day three: Interlude.

Yesterday's tactical move "forget everything. sleep at night" was a right one.
I woke up at 6:30 am local time, which is very unusual for me. Even though breakfast, cleaning snow and other stuff took pretty much time, I forced myself to do some programming. I'd even say it was success if the outcome wasn't that poor.
Right now I am going outside, it's cold out there and I don't like even the slightest thought of going there, yet I have to. I hope that after I come back, I will still have 2 or 3 more hours of productive work.
Continuing the topic of air disasters, I'd like to present you one of my favourites. Apart from the calm voice of the pilot, I like the part where the ATC guy says:  looks like this ah may be an incident here.

No comments:

Post a Comment